The Neighborhood Report summarizes the neighborhood data that you find on the Neighborhood Details page for an area, including charts and statistics about the housing, people, economics and quality of life of the neighborhood.
Examples of the information included in the Neighborhood Report:
- Median estimated home value and change in the past year, for the neighborhood as well as the surrounding area.
- Median sales price compared to sales volume.
- The price range and price per square foot of homes sold in the area.
- Demographic information about the population of the area, including age ranges of the residents.
- The area’s unemployment rate and the occupations of residents.
- Average commute time for residents of the area.